-
December 30th, 2003, 05:12 AM
#1
Inactive Member
THATS TOO EASY OF A DEBATE
WE NEED SOMETHING WITH MORE SUBSTANCE.
WE HAVE ALREADY VOICED OUR OPINONS ON HIM.
HOW ABOUT THE BEST AND WORST OF 2003...
BAD THINGS THAT COME TO MIND:
THE BRITNEY AND MADONNA KISS
JESSICA SIMPSON
THE MONOGRAM TREND
[img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
GOOD THINGS....(SEEMS HARDER TO THINK OF)
MEETING MIKE NESS
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
ERRR THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF
-
December 30th, 2003, 05:30 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Worst thing, losing Johnny Cash. R.I.P. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
December 30th, 2003, 05:54 AM
#3
Inactive Member
George Bush- You all know what I think of the chimp bastard.
Good Things
Counting Crows/Wallflowers Show
Discovered Tlaque Paque (ESIAM, you know)
Bad
Iraq War
Visiting Freeper relatives
Dean becomes frontrunner
-
December 30th, 2003, 08:30 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Good Things:
Porn
Sex with farm animals
SickGirl not posting anymore(Victory is Mine)
The New Corvette(www.digitalcorvettes.com)
The New Mustang
Bad Things:
The B.S. War
George W. Bush('Nuff said)
Joan Rivers still being alive
Kobe putting his Giant Black Elephant Dick in that girl
Pirates of the Caribbean(Holy Shit it blows)
Non-existent weapons of mass destruction
Two Drinks not putting me in his picture
The Lack of Activity on this Forum
That is all.
Jesus(Thanks for the snub Two Drinks.....)
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
December 30th, 2003, 08:54 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Good:
Central Park
Man United
Tim Reynolds
BBC
Al Sharpton
Dennis Kucinich
Europe
Conan O'Brien 10th Anniversery
Me
The rest of the crew in 2drinks pic + Jesus was BROWN
Bad:
Ness not putting out an album
3/19/03
School
Everything on the radio
Spaceshuttle Columbia
Violence
Hate crimes
Death of Johnny Cash
Death of Mr. Rogers
CS
-
December 30th, 2003, 02:13 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I was watching the news last night and they had a poll "most admired man" and "most admired woman", guess who? George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton both at the very top. Unbelievable!!
Anyways;
Good
meeting Mike Ness
catching a social D show
making first trip to Cali.
bought a place in the country
promotion at work
my mother visited from Michigan
Bad
R.I.P Johnny Cash
R.I.P grandma
shuttle disaster
pop-punk spreading like cancer
F2F no more
casualities of war
slowly losing our freedom
-
December 30th, 2003, 04:27 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I can't believe how boring it is on this forum now. I know most people didn't like the fighting, but at least it kept things interesting. Now if I only check this board once a week it appears I miss almost nothing. So lets debate something, I vote that George W. is an idiot, anyone agree? That is all.
Jesus(He's the bad kind of bush....)
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
December 30th, 2003, 05:16 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Good:
My son and I being happy and healthy
Going to alot of great shows
Having lots of friends
Making good $$$
Being Single
Bad:
The War/ George W
The Media
Negative People
Thoughtless People
How Fast Time Flies
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 30, 2003 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Erica S ]</font>
-
December 30th, 2003, 05:20 PM
#9
Inactive Member
hello hello.... yes i agree it is awfully boring around here now-a-days, but i just chalked it up to the holidays... right now i'm just frantically searching for something cool to do on news years..and cheap... by now i'm just settling for any event that will have confetti.
hmmm ya george bush sucks and its such a shame that our oil happens to be under their soil...so unfortunate for them. well i don't know much about politics and don't ever pay attention to the news but from what i have heard i'm kind of confused...so any of you governmental geniuses can help me out here.
so we captured another countries leader who at the time was living in a hole, and has never really done anything to our country except fight for the oil that is on his land, there were no weapons of mass destruction, so what will we (well the UN) be trying him for? being a tyrant to his own people? was that bushes real motive or is he just after the $$$ like his dear ol' dad. & what about the guy who did bomb us?
-
December 30th, 2003, 05:34 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Sorry about the oversight, JWB.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks